The Wind River Bungalow a Rustic, Cedar Cabin In The Woods

The Wind River Bungalow a Rustic, Cedar Cabin In The Woods
This rustic, cedar cabin in the woods is where it all started. The 18' tiny house was built by Travis Pyke, founder of Wind River, as his personal home back in 2014. With custom built oak cabinets and storage, a concrete counter with integral sink, and cedar rain screen siding this home continues to be one of our favorites. This home costs $60,000 as pictured. We can build a simpler home in a similar aesthetic and size starting at around $48,000. Contact us if you'd love you're very own version of The Wind River Bungalow.

Brittany on Living Tiny: Simply put: my husband and I will be totally debt free (that includes, house, car, school loans, ALL DEBT) in December of this year. So my goal of debt free by age 30 will be reached. This is incredibly freeing! And I know the rewards of tiny living are going to show up even more. We have been putting the money we would be spending on rent or a mortgage into our debt. Also, we get to travel. It’s no problem to up and leave our home. On a day to day basis the rewards of this lifestyle change has been: I love all of my outfits in my closet. It takes less time to get ready. I never loose my keys ( this use to be a daily thing for me). Everything has its place. We spend more time outside and being active. We also spend more time in our community. Personally, this lifestyle change has done the opposite of what my fears were it would bring. I had feared I would feel trapped but I in fact now feel FREE

http://www.windrivertinyhomes.com/wind-river-bungalow

More Videos: https://goo.gl/ZL5ANK
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
* If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤" and "Like 👍" !!
* Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/6xfETi

Comments