Fall in Love Rental Cottage Little Apple House in Hungary

Fall in Love Rental Cottage Little Apple House in Hungary
As you know, I post cottages here every Tuesday and I’ve preparing these posts for a couple of years now and I must say this is one of my favorites. This rental cottage is located in Hungary and it feels like a dreamy place, where you go to unwind and relax.

I feel in love with Catherine’s Cottages several weeks ago when I posted one of her cottages here. After posting that cottage, Catherine, the owner of these properties, sent me a very kind email. That’s when I got to know more about her cottages in Hungary and about her beautiful persona.

I admire Catherine so much because I see she’s living her dream. Also, because she takes care of her cottages with so much love and devotion and every guest that stays in one of her cottages seems to always want to come back. Not only the place is amazing, but the experience provided by Catherine makes it even more special.

Kis Alma Ház (Little Apple House) is a rental cottage located on a vineyard close to Budapest, Hungary. The cottage was completely restored, but the charm of the era was maintained, making of it an ideal place to enjoy beautiful architecture combined with whimsical interiors in a dreamy location.

Fall in love…

More information from Home Bunch
http://www.homebunch.com/hungary-rental-cottage/

More Videos: https://goo.gl/ZL5ANK
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
* If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤" and "Like 👍" !!
* Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/6xfETi

Comments