Amazing Beautiful Organized Bungalow House Tour for Dreamy Dwelling

Amazing Beautiful Organized Bungalow House Tour for Dreamy Dwelling
Ready for another Dreamy Dwelling Home Tour!?! I have an amazing Organized Bungalow House Tour to share this week! I love starting Fridays with a spark of inspiration. This week you are in for a huge treat!!! I can’t take you inside without drawing your attention to the spring flowering bulbs! Have yours tulips began to bloom!?!

Front porch spring flowers blooming

The front porch has lots of texture. I especially love the hanging plant and wooden roof on the front porch.

This house doesn’t have much of a foyer, but the living spaces in this open room are well defined with rugs and furniture which I do love.

This home has been restored to period with modern amenities.

Organized Bungalow House Tour - 04

Surprise surprise! I love the gray walls!!! I also love the beautiful arrangement of flowers below!

The kitchen is totally luxury! Custom cabinets, Caesarstone counters, Viking range/oven & built-in eating nook.

Stunning Kitchen in this House Tour

I’m usually a little scared of glass doors on cabinets, but this house makes me change my mind. Looks set for a magazine shoot. The farmhouse sink is a beauty, too!

Another perfect part of the house is the addition of this kitchen nook booth with a flat screen table. Sweet!

I love the paint color in this bathroom. And of course the trim on the ceiling – GORGEOUS!

Beautiful Nursery found in House Tour

The fabric on the shower curtain and hand towel are so HAPPY. I love the wall trim and paint color, too.

Now that my oldest is in middle school, I’m seeing the benefit of having a game room with a spot for my kids, your kids, and neighborhood kids to grab a soda and have enjoy some chill-time gaming.

In this older home, instead of the washer and drier being included in the kitchen, it was included in this full bath for the main living area of the house.

I love this workshop. So much room!

i LOVE this workshop. It's HUGE.

Growing up my family had a deck like this and we enjoyed many dinners together enjoying the birds and crisp air of Spring.

Sweet garden for relaxing.
Organized Bungalow House Tour

For more information from It's Overflowing
http://itsoverflowing.com/2015/03/organized-bungalow-house-tour/

More Videos: https://goo.gl/tv4eHa
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
* If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤" and "Like 👍" !!
* Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/6xfETi

Comments