Beautifully and Professionally Four Season Canadiana Tiny Home for sale

Beautifully and Professionally Four Season Canadiana Tiny Home for sale
Price: $59,500
Size: 205 sq. ft. 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 loft
Location: Montreal, Quebec
This beautifully designed, professionally built, four season tiny home will last you a lifetime!

My vision, as I was researching for my tiny house, was to create a living space that was functional and comfortable, that felt light and airy but exuded warmth and most of all, maintained a constant connection with the outside world. To this end, I opted for large, double pane, argon filled windows on the ‘ground floor’ and clerestory windows at ceiling height to let in as much light as possible. Double french doors complement this feature. Most of the windows open to create cross-ventilation that keeps the house fresh and well ventilated in the warm season. The house was also designed to be four season and built for the weather conditions of the Montreal area and to this end is very well insulated.

The construction

Firstly, I am a professional builder with over 40 years of experience building here in North America but also in Mexico. I am also a designer and have designed and constructed countless structures for myself and for clients. I know the building code as it pertains to residential construction like the back of my hand. A tiny home is like any house built on a foundation and must perform accordingly.

More Videos: https://goo.gl/tv4eHa
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
* If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤" and "Like 👍" !!
* Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/6xfETi

Comments